Reserved parking permits allow students reserved parking during school hours (6:00 AM - 5:00 PM).
Parking space permits issued only after registration is completed and payment is received.
All parking is at your own risk! Students are advised to drive safely and keep their car locked while unattended. We assume no responsibility for theft or damage.
Session dates are:
Session 1: August 12th - December 20th
Session 2: January 7th - May 27th
Due to high demand at and around Christmas, permits for session 2 must be renewed no later than December 20, 2019.
Spaces not renewed for Session 2 by December 20, 2019 may become available for new students. Available spaces for Session 2 will start being filled December 21st.
Students can pick from any available space when picking up permit (first come first serve).
Renewal of permits are subject to review - see rules below
Permit holders in good standing have first refusal for each session and following year.
5. Minimum Donations:
After October 31st - $140
After November 30th - $120
After October 31st - $50
After November 30th - $30
After February 29th - $70
After March 31st - $50
After April 30th - $30
Donations should be made in student's name to avoid delays.
Registration and payments on-line at FFCCFL.com
In person: cash, check, or money orders only.
1. Students must use assigned space only.
2. Parking areas must be kept clean.
3. When arriving or leaving students must drive safely
4. Respect other students' space and property.
5. Permits are to be placed on inside lower left side of windshield. (If lost or stolen, permits can be replaced for $5.00)
6. Permit is good for specified days and times only. No overnight parking. (Contact Dave @ email@example.com)
7. If you get a notice on your car you should follow up as soon as possible. Rule violation notices and permit renewal reminders include email to parents.
Violation of any of the above rules can be grounds for losing parking privileges with no refund.
READ: If at any time you are in possession of alcohol, drugs, or a firearm you will immediately lose your parking privileges, no refund and no reinstatement!
Click on the link below to complete registration form: